- The first step, We are required to turn off the Ionic Emulator, on your Command Prompt / Terminal (NodeJS) press Ctrl + C button on keyboard.
- Create a new page, for example I will give the name Technology. This is the page that will be targeted for automatic coding.
Next, We will connect the menu to that page
- Go to Menus menu
- In the section of General, New Item field type 1 value
- Then click Add New Item button
- New item will appear at the bottom by the name: New Item X and then click Down Arrow button
- Next, click Edit button
- Then We will edit the properties of the menu: Type: Goto Internal Link, Variable:
empty/blank, Label: Technology and Page:
Technology (technology) and for others fields are keep default
- And click the save change button
Well, we will continue using the addons feature
- Go to Add-Ons menu
- Then click Choose button in WordPress Post box
Then complete the following fields:
- Overwrite The Page, make sure you select the page that will be used to target the code that will be created,
this will result in the old code being overwritten, so we will select Technology page.
- Page Title, Is the title of the page that will be made, example: Technology.
- WordPress URL, is the main link of your WordPress
Category ID, ID from Categories, You can find it in Rest-API:
https://yourwp/wp-json/wp/v2/categories?per_page=100or Or by editing the category on the dashboard, and see the link that opens.
- Per Page, Filter the number of items per page to show
- Overwrite The Page, make sure you select the page that will be used to target the code that will be created, this will result in the old code being overwritten, so we will select Technology page.
- Finally click Save Changes button.
- Now, You have to update native plugins that are needed by your ionic project, to see instructions and the list of plugins needed go to the Native Plugins menu, You can install it using using your Command Prompt / Terminal (NodeJS)
- Finally, you can run your ionic emulator.
Last edit: 2019-02-08 08:23:50