- The first thing to do is create configuration and the tables used for the database
- Complete all input fields, such as table names, icons and description.
And also create columns for tables
You can sort the column order and display it in json or backend by checking JSON List, JSON Detail or Item List
- After the table is created, go to the menu JSON Editor
- On this page you can edit data and download it
- Data can be used for offline app or using firebase, follow the instructions on the right
Last edit: 2020-09-06 08:28:18